1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period.
3. Your membership will be canceled at the start of what would have been the next bill date (If today is the 10th and you are billed on the 20th of every month, your membership ends on the 20th).
4. All memberships are auto renewed unless the Membership Cancellation is submitted to us at least 5 business days prior to your scheduled but renewal.
5. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 5 business days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 5-day written cancelation notice.
Where Do You Want Us To Send Our Membership Pricing Information?
(Sends Instantly Via Email)
Please leave this field empty.